When an unexpected, out-of-the-ordinary event threatens a company’s operations or reputation, a fast and intensive response is essential to prevent or mitigate serious damage. We have extensive experience in delivering unique solutions for unique situations, including:
- Earnings surprises, short attacks, accounting irregularities
- Regulatory actions and government investigations
- Management changes
- Facility closures and workforce reductions
- Labor disputes
- Facility disasters and workplace violence
- Data security breaches
- Consumer boycotts, product recalls
We are immediately available to our clients during all phases of crisis planning and response. And when a client is in the spotlight, we help determine how best to control the dialogue, take the initiative, and gather support.
WE GIVE OUR CLIENTS THE TRAINING AND TOOLS NECESSARY TO HIT THE GROUND RUNNING WHEN A CRISIS STRIKES.